- South West England
- A competitive salary will be offered, reflecting the experience and potential of the applicant
- West Midlands
- United Kingdom
- competitive remuneration package will be offered to include a competitive salary and other benefits
- Salary Band £62,486 upwards (depending on experience) per annum + benefits
- Central Scotland / Highland and Western Isles
- A negotiable salary is offered with additional benefits to include pension and bonus.
- Truro, Cornwall
- £31,000 OTE with uncapped earning potential
- Claygate, Surrey
- Up to £25,000 plus Bonus and Benefits
About Farmers Weekly Jobs
Farmers Weekly jobs brings you all the latest agricultural and farming jobs from across the UK. Whether you are looking for agricultural jobs in dairy, cereals or distribution, you can find them here, the home of UK farming jobs.
Follow us on twitter @FarmWeekly_Jobs