This job is no longer available
AGROCHEMICAL SALES AGRONOMISTS REQUIRED
THE SALARY PACKAGE: Bespoke package to suit experience.
THE LOCATION: Nationwide, UK.
THE COMPANY: An innovative, proven and highly successful UK crop protection company is expanding and is looking for successful candidates in agronomy and crop protection sales. With an expansive portfolio of well-known products available this company is growing in size, stature and credibility.
THE ROLE: We are seeking an experienced Agronomist to service an existing client base and to also bring new clients in from their own existing client base.
* Sustain your current client base and continue to service them recommending crop protection products from our clients input portfolio amongst others available
* Provide strategic agronomic advice, knowledge and experience across the region and aid other regions within the company
* Provide detailed Technical Agronomic advice on crop inputs and management to enable the Growers to achieve production and economic targets.
* Assist the client in identifying, understanding and developing the most profitable and suitable long term production strategies.
* A successful track record of agronomic responsibility with specific relevance to crops – Essential.
* An understanding and passion for agricultural business strategies – Essential.
* Knowledge of all current techniques, technology and products in the market place – Essential.
* Full UK driving licence required – Essential.
* Do you have a background in Agriculture, Farming, Crop Protection, Husbandry, Nutrients, Fertilizer, Fumigation, Seed, Germination, Crop Science, Pesticides, Insecticides, Herbicides, Fungicides, Horticulture, Cultivation, Forestry, Agronomy, Agronomist, Agronomy manager, Agronomist Manager, Crop protection Manager, pesticide sales, Crop Walker, trials officer, fertilizer manager, farm manager, plant science, seed manager, seed sales, horticultural sales, horticulture manager, irrigation or irrigation manager.
* Have you worked for; Masstock, Frontier, UAP, United Agri Products, ProCam, Agrovista, Hutchinsons, Syngenta, BASF, Monsanto or Bayer Crop Science.
HOW TO APPLY: In the first instance, please forward a copy of your current CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org at JP Trett Ltd and all successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of your application being received.
JP Trett specialises in Agricultural Recruitment, Horticultural Recruitment and Fresh Produce Recruitment. With generations of credibility, confidentiality and success within the Agri-business profession we understand these industries and the complexities of the roles within them. If you are seeking a new exciting career in Agricultural, Horticultural, Rural and Fresh Produce businesses, or you are looking to recruit the cream of the crop, JP Trett aims to succeed in satisfying your needs. From Agronomy Managers to Sales Managers, Farm Directors to Sales Directors we are Agricultural Recruitment.