This job is no longer available
Candidates must be enthusiastic and self-motivated with proven commercial and sales experience within the agricultural sector.
The successful candidate will be responsible for selling and demonstrating our client’s premium products to professional farmers and contractors.
The ideal applicant will have:
• A broad knowledge of UK agriculture
• Previous agricultural sales experience, ideally selling into the ruminant sector
• Ability to build business relationships with farmers and dealers
• Determination and energy
• A “can do” attitude and ambition
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Good IT skills
• An agricultural qualification is desirable but not essential
A very competitive package will be offered dependant on skills and experience. It will include a good salary plus a performance related bonus and company car.
Interested? Please call for more information about our client and this exciting role.
Please be assured that all calls are treated in complete confidence.
Amanda Latham on 01684 310208 / 07730218934
You can e-mail your enquiry or CV (in Word or RTF format please, not PDF) to email@example.com
NB. This advertisement does not constitute any part of any future contract of employment. Candidates must satisfy themselves as to the duties and responsibilities of the role before accepting any offer of employment.