This job is no longer available
They will also be looking to develop export opportunities and are keen to hear from candidates who have export knowledge.
Ideally working from a home-base in the East Midlands/South East, we are seeking applicants who are already established farm grain buyers or traders and who have a current portfolio of farmer clients.
• Previous experience of grain trading/buying essential
• Organic experience desirable
• Current ledger of farmer clients and contacts
• Knowledge and understanding of the UK and International grain markets.
• Excellent relationship builder
• Confident and determined.
• Ambitious and focused.
• Strong organisational and time management skills – working autonomously as required.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong numeracy skills
A competitive remuneration package plus car and benefits will be on offer to the successful candidate
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please e-mail your CV and covering letter (in Word or RTF format please, not PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please call:
Amanda Latham on 01684 310208 / 07730 218934
Please be assured that all calls are treated in complete confidence. (Thank you.
NB. This advertisement does not constitute any part of any future contract of employment. Candidates must satisfy themselves as to the duties and responsibilities of the role before accepting any offer of employment.