This job is no longer available
We are seeking a BASIS qualified Agronomist to join an independent agronomy group in the South West of England (Glocs or Wiltshire ideally). Candidates should have at least 1 year of Crop Consultancy, Technical Advisory, or Agronomy experience. Candidates may currently be working in the commercial agronomy sector and feel ready to move into a more independent role, where they can fully focus all of their energies into technical advisory work and built lasting relationships with farmers and growers, in a very settled environment.
• BASIS qualification essential.
• FACTS qualification helpful but not essential.
• Relevant agricultural qualification (HND or Degree) helpful but not essential
• Previous farm advisory experience in a agronomy, crop production, crop protection products, crop nutrition, environmental matters and farm management issues.
• Up to date knowledge of arable farming and arable agronomy.
• Excellent communication skills
• Flexible approach to work – as additional hours will be necessary at busy times
• Full driving licence.
Excellent salary packages + car available – with continuous training and career development opportunities.
If you would like to discuss your career options on a confidential basis with an experienced agricultural recruitment consultant, without the risk of compromising your current employment, then please contact De Lacy Executive.
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Margaret Wilkinson on 01423 326034 / 07875 197231 (8am – 8pm) to discuss this opportunity.
NB. This advertisement does not constitute any part of any future contract of employment. Candidates must satisfy themselves as to the duties and responsibilities of the role before accepting any offer of employment.