This job is no longer available
JOB TITLE: Procurement Manager / Senior Grain Trader / Trading Manager/ Commodity Trader
INDUSTRY: Grain and Related commodities.
SALARY: c£75,000 + Car / Car Allowance + Extensive Benefits.
LOCATION: Northern UK.
THE ROLE: An exciting opportunity has arisen within a market leading division of a World Class Leader in Grain Manufacturing in the North of England. Are you an experienced, hands on and dynamic Trading and Procurement Manager ready to join the already successful team to drive further success? You will have full ownership for developing and delivering the management strategy to establish sourcing and procurement channels worldwide. Perhaps you are in a Grain Trading Management position at the moment or similar produce sourcing environment looking to take the next step into Senior management or uncertain about your future in your current company.
· Manage and develop a buying and trading team to ensure maximum departmental performance.
· Ensure that market trends and fluctuations are used to the best advantage in purchasing and trading.
· Complete end to end forecasting to ensure profits and stock levels are optimum.
· Establish business partnerships to ensure supply chain consistency with an ethical and profit making strategy.
· Ensure quality and delivery standards meet or exceed targets.
· Degree qualified, maybe technical, but experience and achievements more relevant.
· Agriculturally aware with worldwide experience in trading.
· Strategic management experience in implementation and delivery achieved.
· Ability to build partnerships with business leaders.
· Staff management experience with the ability to develop and build teams.
· Hands on attitude with a high personal motivation to succeed.
GET IN CONTACT: In the first instance please forward your CV together with a cover note and salary requirements and all successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your application. Please note that all applications will be treated in confidence.
JP Trett is a specialist recruitment business, we are specialists…specialists in agriculture and rural business. Our clients are either professionals looking for exciting moves, or employers looking for that special person to fill their niche role. As one of the most highly respected specialist agricultural recruitment companies in the UK, we know the Agri-rural market intimately. And as a global provider, we have tremendous reach, both in finding candidates and must-have positions. We have many years of recruiting agricultural and rural business professionals in exciting and demanding positions. Whether you want to be a Farm Manager, Agronomist, Sales Director or similar, we will find the opportunity to match your skills. JP Trett covers most industries and markets within the agricultural and rural business sectors. Our business is split into three distinct areas Professional, Sales & Marketing and Senior Appointments. Our experienced consultants have backgrounds or clients across a number of sectors.
Do you live in or have worked for any of these industries or organisations in these areas: Grain Trading, Commodity Trading, Grain Procurement, Agricultural Inputs, Agricultural Commodities, Farm Grain Buyer, Farm Trader, Straights Trader, Feed Trader, Feed Procurement, Blends Trader, Middle Management, Wheat Trader, Barley Trader, OSR Trader, Oil Seed Rape Trader, Pulses Trader, Feed Wheat, Milling wheat, Malting Barley, Commodity Shipping, Grain,/Corn/ Nut/Maize/Bean/Vegetable Trader, Agricultural Commodities Broker, Grain Markets. Have you worked for or are you working for: Openfield, Nidera, Heygates, Dalgety, Gleadell, KWS, Wessex Grain, Dalmark, Saaten Union, RAGT, Nickersons, Grainlink, Glencore, Frontier, Jewers, Glasson, Wellgrain, NWF, WCF, Trident, Minsups, BOCM Pauls, Favour Parker, Volac, Carrs Billington, Countrywide Farmers, Allen and Page, Dawsons, Atlas Fram, Wynnstay Group. Bradford, Carlisle, Derby, Hull, Leeds, Leicester, Lichfield, Lincoln, Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle, Newport, Nottingham, Preston, Ripon, Salford, Sheffield, Sunderland, Wakefield, York? If so we would like to hear from you.