Found 243 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- East Midlands Region / West Midlands
- Competitive salary is offered with benefits and a company car.
Experienced R&D Agronomist to manage a small team in the North Midlands with some travel around the UK. Previous crop trials experience essantial.
- Essex / Suffolk / Braintree, Essex / Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk / Colchester, Essex / Haverhill, Su...
- Excellent basic with guarantee and bonuses plus usual benefits
JP Trett Agricultural Recruitment Specialists: BRANCH / DEPOT MANAGER for the UK's largest dealership network. Premium brands, salary and extensive equipmen...
- Excellent package + benifits
TRAVEL ASIA with this leading Crop Nutrition Company that invests in its staff as well as its proven product range of Foliar Agrifuilds. Great career prospec...
- Hampshire / Surrey / West Sussex / Wiltshire
- Competitive remuneration package, including generous pension scheme
RICS qualified Rural Surveyor for very varied role in the Southern Counties - working on a huge range of assignments with stakeholders across the Rural Secto...
- Scotland / East Midlands Region / East of England / North East England / North West England / Sou...
- Competitive package
The ProCam group of businesses operates throughout the UK as a technical agronomy business. Our growth demands that we have new people join our business and ...
- East Midlands Region / East of England / Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- The post attracts a competitive salary and other benefits.
AIC, the UK's leading trade organisation for the agricultural supply industries is recruiting for a new post to help manage the technical input to its Feed S...
- South East England
- £30000.00 per annum
This is a challenging opportunity and a chance to join a leading fresh produce supplier business The job:To Implement and review the QMS to agree standards ...
- Honiton, Devon
- A competitive salary
This is an excellent opportunity for someone aiming to develop their large herd experience. In return you will be rewarded with a 285 day contract with regul...
- South West England
Our client is one of Europe's leading privately owned food processors with excellent relationships with a number of multiple and non multiple customers throu...
- A comprehensive, competitive package is offered to include accommodation.
A General Manager is required for a farming operation in Africa managed to western standards and with good investment.
- United Kingdom / East Midlands Region / East of England / South East England
- A comprehensive rewards package will be offered.
De Lacy Executive has been engaged to secure the appointment of a Dairy Specialist for a leading company in the dairy industry with a long term commitment to...
- East of England / Wisbech, Cambridgeshire
- Up to 50k per annum depending on experience
To plan and carry out the day to day operational aspects of the stock and straw management, with the key objective being to maximise the productiv...
- Nottinghamshire / Warwickshire / Birmingham, West Midlands / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire / Covent...
- Excellent package
JP Trett are Agricultural Recruitment Specialists. We are looking for a Field Trials Coordinator to help manage the British Pig Executive field trials throu...
- Warwickshire / Birmingham, West Midlands / Coventry, West Midlands / Gloucester, Gloucestershire ...
- Excellent package
JP Trett are Agricultural Recruitment Specialists. We are seeking a Senior Analyst to be involved in the research, interpretation and delivery of research r...
- Good remuneration package available
We are seeking a keen and enthusiastic person to join a team of 2 on a high yielding herd near Clacton-on Sea.
- £7.50 - £8.50 per hour
Experienced Tractor Driver required
- Cumbria / Lancashire / Scottish Borders
- A highly significant salary package awaits according to experience plus car and company benefits.
A Feed Manufacturing Company with a recognised feed brand and a reputation for feed quality require a Field Sales Manager in the North West and the Scottish ...
- United Kingdom
- An attractive salary package and company benefits awaits.
A commercial ruminant technical sales person is required for a GB global mineral premix and feed supplement company. The job will cover the company’s rumin...
- Cumbria / Lancashire
- For candidate with right technical - nutritional experience, an attractive salary package awaits..
A Dairy cow nutritionist is required for a feed company with an enviable reputation for innovation and customer service.
- Cumbria / Lancashire
- A significant basic salary awaits along with car and normal company benefits
A Major Animal Feed company with brand image for feed quality, personal customer service and technical support seeks Trainee dairy cow technical sales peopl...