Found 312 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- East Midlands Region
- Competitive salary and benefits package for the right candidate.
This opportunity will allow involvement in all aspects of the business including: production, quality assurance, technical (nutrition, development, advisory)...
- England, South East England
- £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Significant Bonus Availability
Representing growers with substantial areas of fruit production in the UK and other countries in Europe, North and South America, the Middle East and South A...
- Ross-on-Wye, Harleston (Norfolk) or East Grinstead offices
The primary purpose of a member of the Direct Sales Department is to sell Farmplan products to meet customer's needs at the maximum GP achievable.
Full time driver required to join established family run business in Oxfordshire – must have clean full HGV Class 2C and full CPC.
- Lacock, Wiltshire, South West,
- To Attract the best + Benefits
As one of the top agri-businesses in the UK our clients are producers, packers and supermarket suppliers. They are now looking to appoint a Group Transport M...
- Chester, Cheshire
- A competitive salary
A self-motivated and accomplished herd manager to run 250 cow farm, modern cow housing and new machinery. The successful candidate must have previous experie...
- To Attract the Best + company vehicle and pension
Our client, a leading fresh produce business require an experienced Harvest Manager to manage their operation in Essex, to ensure products are harvested and ...
- East Anglia
- To Attract the Best + Car allowance, Bonus, Pension scheme and Healthcare
Our client is looking for an ambitious Farm Management Consultant to lead & drive their growing agribusiness sector. They are a market leading provider of to...
- Home based in Lincolnshire
- To Attract the Best+Benefits: bonus, healthcare, pension, excellent car allowance, 25 days holiday.
Our Client requires a practical and commercially astute farming professional for a Regional Feedstock Manager role in Lincolnshire. The role will help secure...
- Woking, Surrrey
- £40,000- £50,000 depending on experience
Our client is an established UK market leader in the fresh food sector and have had rapid growth over the last 5 years. They are now looking for an experienc...
- South and Scotland
KUHN group is specialised in the design, manufacture and distribution of quality products and services adapted to tomorrow’s agriculture.
- A competitive salary is offered plus a bonus, car and benefits.
Dairy Specialist, a senior position in the Volac Animal Nutrition Division. Providing technical integrity and expertise in dairy nutrition and health.
- £35000 - 40000 + car
As part of the Monitor Farm initiative HGCA are seeking to recruit a Knowledge Exchange Manager. The role will provide a tangible link between the Research ...
- North East England
- Exceptional Senior Level Management Package plus Future Equity Potential
Are you looking for an opportunity to play a hugely pivotal role in guiding one of the UK’s most forward thinking Fresh Sector businesses towards new heights...
- East of England
Growth within the firm has meant that they are now looking to recruit a select number of Farm Management Business Consultants to fulfil their on-going expans...
- Castle Douglas, Dumfries and Galloway / Dalbeattie, Dumfries and Galloway / Dumfries, Dumfries an...
- A significant salary awaits for experienced candidates plus car and benefits
A large Animal Feed manufacturing company with a reputation for feed quality and technical backup seeks a ruminant technical feed sales specialist for SW Sc...
- A significant basic salary awaits, along with company benefits including pension.
A Major Animal Feed company in the South West with brand image for feed quality, personal customer service and technical support seeks trainee office based ...
- A good salary is on offer appropriate to previous experience plus bonuses can be earned
An office based feed blends sales executive is required to sell blends to livestock farmers in Devon and Cornwall
- An excellent salary plus car and company benefits
Scottish Animal Feed manufacturing company with brand image for feed quality, customer service and technical support seeks sales specialist for Scotland. The...
- West Midlands, Cheshire, Powys
- A significant salary awaits for experienced candidates along with usual company benefits
A major Animal Feed manufacturing company with brand image for feed quality, requires a senior dairy cow technical feed sales person.