Sales jobs in Agricultural/Estate Management
Found 10 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- East Midlands
- Competitive starting package
Keen and driven individuals - with great communication skills, confident (not over confident), arable farming knowledge, and commercial flair - great entry l...
- North Yorkshire
- A competitive starting salary package
Trainee to join a friendly team in a successful agricultural supply business in rural north yorkshire. Full training can be given but a can do attitude and a...
- North East of England - home or office based.
- A competitive salary and benefits will be offered.
Seed experience would be useful but is not essential for an opportunity which has arisen to promote the sale of seed to the agricultural trade in a largely o...
- Home based.
- A negotiable salary, performance bonus, company car scheme and contributory pension.
Our client seeks an Agronomy and Product Manager. The company is a leading, innovative and expanding force in the provision of organic waste recycling servi...
- SW England
Farm Solutions provides contract farm staff to our farming clients and we are now the fastest growing agency in this sector in the UK.
- UK Based
- Basic Salary of between £45k - £60K DOE + Fantastic OTE
THE ROLE: This UK Business Development Management position based from home, will involve working for an exciting international market leader within crop p...
- East of England and East Midlands
- £18,000 ~ £25,000 & £30,000 ~ £50,000
We are working with a well regarded and progressive agri consultancy business, who are going through a period of solid growth. If you are an experienced agri...
- Cambs/Beds/Herts - please call Margaret for precise office base details.
- Excellent salary and benefits
Hydraulics product specialist for office based technical support role in friendly office. Lots of contact with dealers, agricultural machinery manufacturers ...
- SOUTH WEST SCOTLAND
- Competitive - with the opportunity to build a business
Due to continued growth and expansion this long established business is seeking a dedicated and professional person to join their highly successful team of e...
- Humberside towards the borders
- Negotiable, competitive salary and the opportunity to grow nationwide and internationally
We have been retained to secure the services of a Sales Manager, north region, in the arable sector. The operating area is typically from Humberside towards ...