Agronomy jobs in South West England
Found 11 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Devon / Cornwall
- £20,000 - £35,000 basic (dependent upon experience).
Working for a market leader, this Area Sales Manager position will involve selling a range of farm inputs to farmers throughout the Devon and Cornwall sales ...
- An excellent salary, company car, contributory pension, life assurance and membership of BUPA
A leading Global Company seeks a technically qualified professional to develop the sales of their expanding fertiliser inputs.
- United Kingdom
- Competitive package
The ProCam group of businesses operates throughout the UK as a technical agronomy business. Our growth demands that we have new people join our business and ...
- Excellent basic (dependent upon experience). Plus superb bonus structure, etc
his Technical Crop Support Specialist position is for a BASIS qualified candidate with commercial experience to join a true worldwide chemical manufacturer m...
- Home based.
- A negotiable salary, performance bonus, company car scheme and contributory pension.
Our client seeks an Agronomy and Product Manager. The company is a leading, innovative and expanding force in the provision of organic waste recycling servi...
- Competitive plus perfomance related bonus and benefits.
This is a growth opportunity. The primary purpose of the role is to develop the sales of non service agrochemicals to large scale enterprises and wholesale c...
- East of England & Ireland
- £35,000 - £40,000 basic + Performance/annual bonus, fully expensed company car,plus full package
Working for a clear market leader, as a Key Account Manager, throughout the East of England and Ireland, in order to promote natural beneficial insects and m...
- South West
- Circa £35,000 - £50,000 basic and commission structure, etc
This Sales Manager position with a market leader within the arable market, specifically within agchems, fertilisers and seeds, will involve taking full owne...
- South West
- basic salary circa £35,000 - £50,000
This Product & Technical Manager position will focus on the technical aspects of crop nutrition and soil management for this market leading business
- Devon & Cornwall
- £20,000 - £27,000 basic and excellent commission structure. Benefits: Fully expensed Company Car,etc
This Area Sales Manager position will involve selling a range of seeds and grains to farmers throughout the sales territory of Devon and Cornwall.
- South West - Devon/Cornwall/Somerset/Dorset
- Highly competitive basic salary & commission structure, plus car & full benefits package!
Working for a major player, that looks to reward and progress its key performers, these Area Sales Manager positions will involve selling a range of fertilis...