Full Time jobs in Animal Health
Found 23 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
An exciting opportunity has arisen to manage the young bull collection and lay-off stud for Genus ABS, a leading bovine AI company.
- Falkland Islands
- Competitive salary
Principal accountabilities will include developing, implementing, reporting and leading the Department of Agriculture’s sheep husbandry programme, the breedi...
- Devon / Cornwall
- £20,000 - £35,000 basic (dependent upon experience).
Working for a market leader, this Area Sales Manager position will involve selling a range of farm inputs to farmers throughout the Devon and Cornwall sales ...
- Circa £20,000 basic + excellent OTE and full benefits package!
This Area Sales Manager position, will involve selling range of farm consultancy services to dairy farmers to improve their dairy farm profitability.
- North Wales
- Excellent basic salary, OTE & Overall benefits package!
This Area Sales Manager position, will involve selling range of specialist Veterinary Pharmaceuticals/Animal Health Products to farmers and vets throughout N...
- North West
- Superb basic, OTE and overall package!
This North West Area Sales Manager position, will involve selling range of specialist Veterinary Pharmaceuticals/Animal Health Products to farmers and vets.
- North West/Midlands of England
- Excellent basic salary with significant bonus earning potential, company car and pension.
Due to continued growth and expansion our clients are seeking a professional Dairy product sales person to join their highly successful team of Area Business...
- North Yorkshire
- A competitive starting salary package
Trainee to join a friendly team in a successful agricultural supply business in rural north yorkshire. Full training can be given but a can do attitude and a...
- Competitive salary
Genus ABS is a global company in the front line of bovine genetics. We are currently looking to recruit Reproductive Management System (RMS) Technicians
- UK or Scandinavia
- Negotiable High Basic +car+bonus+benefits
Sales Manager Scandinavia/ UK /or Copenhagen based We have been retained by one of our long standing client to select the following:- Sales Manager Scandin...
- East Midlands
- Negotiable High Basic +bonus+ car +benefits
Our client is one of the Major UK Agricultural Merchant businesses. As a result of their continued expansion they now have a further opportunity for an:- ...
- This is a home based role.
- A negotiable salary, performance bonus, car allowance and the opportunity to grow volume and share.
UK SALES MANAGER – ANIMAL NUTRITION to develop substantial new business through an increased product portfolio from its new parent company with interests in ...
- Midlands to North Wales
- Competitive salary, a performance bonus, car allowance and the opportunity to grow
This is a role for a confident agricultural sales person who is ambitious to grow their career or who seeks a new and interesting challenge in a successful c...
- Midlands office base - must visit regularly
- Senior role attracting a salary with a performance bonus, company car and pension.
A “hands on” proven sales manager required to lead a team of six in an independent UK based agricultural livestock business. The company has a strong custome...
- North and midlands of England
- A good remuneration package consisting of a salary, performance bonus and other benefits.
Our world leading client seeks a top class Ruminant Feed Consultant to work closely with the Sales Manager and the company’s sales team in the north and midl...
- The rewards will reflect the calibre of the successful applicant.
Well respected leader in the specialist nutrition, health and hygiene products market is seeking a dynamic representative to service new and existing trade c...
- North of England
- Comprehensive rewards package is offered commensurate with the seniority of the role
Our progressive client seeks a Broiler Farms Manager to manage a team of managers in the north of England to ensure the effective and efficient running of th...
- Midlands base
- Competitive salary and benefits
New innovation, new developments in animal nutrition, overseeing R & D activities and having technical input into the animal nutrition resource of the busine...
- UK or EUROPE
- Attractive salary package – including a performance related bonus and other benefits.
Technical support for sales team in the UK and Europe - selling a range of high quality feed additives and feed supplements. Must have in depth knowledge of ...
- Shropshire, Cheshire, Lancashire, mid and north Wales with some customers further afield.
- The remuneration package is negotiable.
As well as providing technical support to the sales team, the role will require going on farm to resolve feeding issues. The trading territory will large...