Animal Health jobs in Yorkshire and Humber
Found 8 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
Advertise farm jobs on www.needafarmer.com. Harvest students, tractor drivers, milkers, shepherds, apprentices, anything farming!
An exciting opportunity has arisen to manage the young bull collection and lay-off stud for Genus ABS, a leading bovine AI company.
- North Yorkshire
- A competitive starting salary package
Trainee to join a friendly team in a successful agricultural supply business in rural north yorkshire. Full training can be given but a can do attitude and a...
- Competitive salary
Genus ABS is a global company in the front line of bovine genetics. We are currently looking to recruit Reproductive Management System (RMS) Technicians
- This is a home based role.
- A negotiable salary, performance bonus, car allowance and the opportunity to grow volume and share.
UK SALES MANAGER – ANIMAL NUTRITION to develop substantial new business through an increased product portfolio from its new parent company with interests in ...
- Midlands office base - must visit regularly
- Senior role attracting a salary with a performance bonus, company car and pension.
A “hands on” proven sales manager required to lead a team of six in an independent UK based agricultural livestock business. The company has a strong custome...
- North and midlands of England
- A good remuneration package consisting of a salary, performance bonus and other benefits.
Our world leading client seeks a top class Ruminant Feed Consultant to work closely with the Sales Manager and the company’s sales team in the north and midl...
- The rewards will reflect the calibre of the successful applicant.
Well respected leader in the specialist nutrition, health and hygiene products market is seeking a dynamic representative to service new and existing trade c...