Jobs in East Midlands
Found 43 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Midlands or the SW
- Competitive salary, car, pension and performance incentive.
The company is seeking two agricultural sales trainees to support the sales activity with the company’s merchant trade clientele.
- Applicants should live between M62 and M4 motorways - a territory will be defined within this band
- A good salary, car, performance bonus and pension.
Our client is a dynamic and rapidly growing business in the livestock products sector. The company is seeking an experienced agricultural sales person to man...
Advertise farm jobs on www.needafarmer.com. Harvest students, tractor drivers, milkers, shepherds, apprentices, anything farming!
- Competitive remuneration package inc. Health Insurance, Pension and Performance Incentives.
De Lacy Executive has been retained by a poultry farming client to manage the recruitment of farm managers for two locations – East Midlands and East Anglia...
- Competitive renumeration package inc. health care, performance incentives and pension.
De Lacy Executive are seeking Poultry Area Managers in East Anglia and the East Midlands. The successful candidates will be responsible for the effective and...
- Competitive package
To support the technical sales team whilst helping to develop new relationships across various industry influencers, in the supply of Crop Nutrition products...
- Lincs/Leics border
- Good remuneration package
Required to join expanding family farm and contracting business with small beef unit on Lincs/Leics border
- East Midlands
- Competitive starting package
Keen and driven individuals - with great communication skills, confident (not over confident), arable farming knowledge, and commercial flair - great entry l...
- Competive salary and benefits package
Providing techincal support to the sales force and customers in the UK and worldwide by phone, email and face to face visits. Monogastric focus but not exclu...
- Competive salary and benefits package.
New opportunity for a technical specialist with in depth knowledge of Microbiology and livestock production - ideally MSc or PhD with some commercial experie...
- East Midlands or East Anglia
- Competitive remuneration package plus benefits based on potential and experience.
Experienced Farms Traders sought to join a dynamic and growing business - where ambitious and motivated individuals will be appreciated and can rapidly make ...
- The Midlands, Wales and East Anglia
- The remuneration package is commensurate with the position and a company vehicle will be provided.
An exciting and varied career opportunity has arisen for an experienced Area Sales Manager with a well-known and highly respected market leading manufacturer...
- Wales, Midlands, East Anglia
- £30,000-£35,000 basic, plus superb OTE and benefits!
This highly prestigious industry leading manufacturer is looking for an Area Sales Manager to cover the central belt of the UK (Wales, the Midlands & East An...
- Ashbourne, Derbyshire
- A competitive salary
To help manage the cows on a high yielding dairy farm. Milking, AI, foot trimming, calf rearing, herd health & fertility, general stock work. 300 Pedigree ...
- Loughborough in Leicestershire
- A competitive salary with bonus schemes
To work alongside the owner and hersman on a modern dairy farm near Loughborough. 300 pedigree Ayrshire cows. Assisting with the milking, calf rearing, T...
- Dependant on experience
An Operations Manager is required for an international import and export company which markets and distributes specialist agricultural products.
- Scunthorpe in Lincolnshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with a progressive agricultural business, taking on the responsibility of a newly built AD Plant at Crow...
- UK Role
- Competitve package + commission + car + benefits
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY to join the UK’s leading Horticultural supplier; selling a niche range of prducts to a niche market of Soft /Top fruit growers. Rewardin...
- Nationwide Areas - Throughout the UK!
- Superb basics, OTE's and commission levels! As well as great other benefits!
Due to growth, various area sales manager roles have arisen within various market leaders in ruminant feed throughout the UK. These highly prestigious indust...
Expanding forward-thinking contracting business requires conscientious and experienced skilled machine operators: