Jobs in East of England
Found 47 Permanent jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- East Anglia
Do you have a passion for Arable, Agronomy or Agricultural Engineering? Do you have a keen interest and working knowledge of Agricultural Machinery?
- Eastern Region
- Comprehensive remuneration package
The CLA is seeking an experienced rural practice surveyor with a broad knowledge of the rural sector to work as part of the professional Eastern Regional team.
- Wales, Midlands, East Anglia
- £30,000-£35,000 basic, plus superb OTE and benefits!
This highly prestigious industry leading manufacturer is looking for an Area Sales Manager to cover the central belt of the UK (Wales, the Midlands & East An...
- Dependant on experience
An Operations Manager is required for an international import and export company which markets and distributes specialist agricultural products.
- Competitive salary
Dedicated stock person required for pedigree suckler herd of Herefords in Norfolk.
- Nationwide Areas - Throughout the UK!
- Superb basics, OTE's and commission levels! As well as great other benefits!
Due to growth, various area sales manager roles have arisen within various market leaders in ruminant feed throughout the UK. These highly prestigious indust...
- East Anglia, UK
- Attractive Basic Salary + Benefits
EXCITING NEW OPPORTUNITY in Agricultural Machinery Sales. One of the largest UK distributers of a leading brand is looking for an exceptional sales person to...
- East Anglia, West Midlands and Lincolnshire, UK
- Premium Basic Salary + Bonus + Benefits + Commission.
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY To join a rapidly growing Crop Protection Company seeking talented individuals to join their team. Are you an established agronomist, a ...
- Southern / Eastern Region UK
- Competitive Salary and benefits (working from home)
HOME BASED Foliar Crop Nutrition Sales Specialist with good knowledge of root crops, particularly Potatoes. Ability to sell using technical knowledge and by ...
- Essex, UK
- Competitve and rewarding
Horticultural Service Technicians required for immediate start in Essex for large dealership network. Good rates of pay, bonus, benefits and a company that i...
- An excellent salary, company car, contributory pension, life assurance and membership of BUPA
A leading Global Company seeks a technically qualified professional to develop the sales of their expanding fertiliser inputs.
Tractor Driver required mid July to mid October on 2800 Acre Arable Farm.
Experienced, Motivated, Tractor Driver Required on 2800 Acre Arable Farm growing Combinable Crops, Beet & Maize.
Experienced Indoor Pig Manager - Suffolk - Ref 187
- Various opportunities across East Anglia, including; Cambridgeshire, Norfolk & Suffolk
- £Excellent salary available - depending upon experience. Plus fantastic packages including Car.
Working with companies in agrochemicals, seeds and fertilisers sectors, there are a number of opportunities for successful established agronomists to develop...
- Mid Essex
900 acre Mid Essex arable farm with good long term prospects.
- Essex and Herts border
Primary, secondary cultivations and drilling tasks on 2,750 acres on Essex and Herts border.
- United Kingdom
- Competitive package
The ProCam group of businesses operates throughout the UK as a technical agronomy business. Our growth demands that we have new people join our business and ...
- Fulbourn, Cambridgeshire
- £Competitive + Benefits + Car
Nothing stands still at Syngenta. We’re constantly looking for new and better ways to help generate high yielding and better quality crops for a growing glob...
- £16,365 - £19,662 per annum
To provide support for the teaching of machinery by maintaining, preparing and repairing equipment and providing day-to-day co-ordination of the training wor...