Farm Work jobs in North West England
Found 10 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Near Kendal, South Lakes
Required for dairy/sheep farm near Kendal, South Lakes
- North Cheshire
On 800 acre north Cheshire Farm
- Circa £20,000 basic + excellent OTE and full benefits package!
This Area Sales Manager position, will involve selling range of farm consultancy services to dairy farmers to improve their dairy farm profitability.
- £16,365 - £19,662 per annum
To provide support for the teaching of machinery by maintaining, preparing and repairing equipment and providing day-to-day co-ordination of the training wor...
- Near Nantwich, Cheshire
- A highly competitive salary
To work alongside the existing herd manager / owner and team on a successful and expanding dairy business. Outstanding facilities and working environment. ...
- 3 miles south of Chester
- A competitive salary
To carry out the day to day running of a herd of Holstein x Friesian cows 3 miles south of Chester. Milking, foot trimming, herd health, fertility and recor...
- Home based.
- A negotiable salary, performance bonus, company car scheme and contributory pension.
Our client seeks an Agronomy and Product Manager. The company is a leading, innovative and expanding force in the provision of organic waste recycling servi...
- North of England
- Comprehensive rewards package is offered commensurate with the seniority of the role
Our progressive client seeks a Broiler Farms Manager to manage a team of managers in the north of England to ensure the effective and efficient running of th...
- SOUTH WEST SCOTLAND
- Competitive - with the opportunity to build a business
Due to continued growth and expansion this long established business is seeking a dedicated and professional person to join their highly successful team of e...
- East of England & Ireland
- £35,000 - £40,000 basic + Performance/annual bonus, fully expensed company car,plus full package
Working for a clear market leader, as a Key Account Manager, throughout the East of England and Ireland, in order to promote natural beneficial insects and m...