Livestock Management jobs
Found 30 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
Sow Barn Manager - Canada - Ref 184
- West Midlands
- Excellent remuneration package including company car.
De Lacy Executive is recruiting for a Trainee Poultry Area Manager who will be responsible for providing constructive information to the Agricultural Team to...
- Drayton, Warwickshire
- RFJ 2 £12,874 to £14,305 and RFJ 3 £14,419 to £16,021
ADAS … securing our food and enhancing the environment
- West Wales, Warwickshire, Herefordshire
- Negotiable +house
Trainee Broiler unit Managers West Wales, Warwickshire, Herefordshire. No previous Poultry knowledge required. Full training given. Candidates must be from ...
- West Midlands
- Competitive Salary plus company car.
De Lacy Executive are recruiting for Poultry Area Managers based in the West Midlands. In this exciting opportunity you will be responsible for providing le...
- United Kingdom
- Attractive Salary + Car + Bonus + Benefits.
EXCITING AND REWARDING positions and roles awaiting successful Agronomists both throughout the UK and Internationally for expanding, dynamic and established ...
- South West & Wales, UK
- Attractive Basic Salary + Benefits
LIVESTOCK NUTRITION: EXCITING Opportunity to represent a brand that is world leading in Livestock Nutrition. Sales skills a definite advantage with knowledge...
- Negotiable excellent Salary +house + bonus
Assistant Farm Manager outstanding property and location in Berkshire. With an excellent range of equipment and stock buildings all purpose built. Ambitious ...
- Home based.
- The rewards are negotiable to include a salary, performance bonus, pension and private health.
We seek an effective sales team manager who can manage the small dairy specialist team but also manage key accounts and contribute to the marketing and comme...
- Midlands office base
- Competitive salary and benefits package is offered - including bonus scheme.
If you have buying or procurement experience - a career opportunity to join an industry leading company & become part of worldwide buying team. Substantial p...
- Competitive salary plus significant performance related bonus
A Commercial Manager who possesses an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Agriculture, is required for an International Import & Export company which ma...
- This is a home based role.
- A negotiable salary, performance bonus, car allowance and the opportunity to grow volume and share.
UK SALES MANAGER – ANIMAL NUTRITION to develop substantial new business through an increased product portfolio from its new parent company with interests in ...
- Midlands office base - must visit regularly
- Senior role attracting a salary with a performance bonus, company car and pension.
A “hands on” proven sales manager required to lead a team of six in an independent UK based agricultural livestock business. The company has a strong custome...
- Mildands, Cheshire. North wales
- Competitive with bonus and car.
Our client is expanding and seeks extra sales staff in the dairy and beef farming livestock sector in Cheshire, North Wales, Shropshire, Staffs & Derbyshire....
- 6 vacancies - S Scotland, S york/S lancs, N Lancs, Wales, South West and M4 Corridor.
- Competitive + Car + Bens
A fantastic opportunity to sell a new vaccine into veterinary practices and farms. Vacancies across the country as part of a new team build focusin...
- A competitive remuneration package plus 3 bedroomed accommodation is offered.
The business has a broad spectrum of housing types, and flock sizes. Through continual investment and their experience in the sector they are suitably positi...
- UK (Nationwide)
Working for a well-established, highly reputable and prestigious animal nutrition company, this UK Sales Manager position will involve selling pig nutrition ...
- South West
- £25,000 - £40,000 basic, plus high OTE + excellent benefits package + career progression!
This Area Sales Manager position will involve selling a range of farm inputs to farmers throughout the South West sales territory.
Large, organic Cotswold Estate requires an experienced person to look after our expanding ewe flock.
- North of England
- Excellent salary plus company car, laptop, and company pension and sickness scheme
Our client is a long-established, well respected and successful supplier of farm livestock machinery and equipment.