Specialist jobs in Livestock Management
Found 9 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
Advertise farm jobs on www.needafarmer.com. Harvest students, tractor drivers, milkers, shepherds, apprentices, anything farming!
- Scotland home based
- Negotiable High Basic+ote+car+benefits
People Sales Manager Scotland managing a field sales team of Agents selling to farmers .Exciting product range of repeat order value added products for lives...
- Negotiable high Basic +OTE+car+benefits
Regional Business to Business Sales Manager home based Scotland selling Animal Health range to merchant trade . Brand leading innovative range adding value t...
- Competive salary and benefits package
Providing techincal support to the sales force and customers in the UK and worldwide by phone, email and face to face visits. Monogastric focus but not exclu...
- Competive salary and benefits package.
New opportunity for a technical specialist with in depth knowledge of Microbiology and livestock production - ideally MSc or PhD with some commercial experie...
- UK or Scandinavia
- Negotiable High Basic +car+bonus+benefits
Sales Manager Scandinavia/ UK /or Copenhagen based We have been retained by one of our long standing client to select the following:- Sales Manager Scandin...
- East Midlands
- Negotiable High Basic +bonus+ car +benefits
Our client is one of the Major UK Agricultural Merchant businesses. As a result of their continued expansion they now have a further opportunity for an:- ...
- North and midlands of England
- A good remuneration package consisting of a salary, performance bonus and other benefits.
Our world leading client seeks a top class Ruminant Feed Consultant to work closely with the Sales Manager and the company’s sales team in the north and midl...
- North of England
- Comprehensive rewards package is offered commensurate with the seniority of the role
Our progressive client seeks a Broiler Farms Manager to manage a team of managers in the north of England to ensure the effective and efficient running of th...