Marketing jobs in South East England
Found 8 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Dependant on experience
An Operations Manager is required for an international import and export company which markets and distributes specialist agricultural products.
- This is a home based role.
- A negotiable salary, performance bonus, car allowance and the opportunity to grow volume and share.
UK SALES MANAGER – ANIMAL NUTRITION to develop substantial new business through an increased product portfolio from its new parent company with interests in ...
- Midlands office base - must visit regularly
- Senior role attracting a salary with a performance bonus, company car and pension.
A “hands on” proven sales manager required to lead a team of six in an independent UK based agricultural livestock business. The company has a strong custome...
We are seeking an Account Manager or Trainee for an office based sales opportunity in the south of England to work in close association with the Sales Manage...
- Home based.
- A negotiable salary, performance bonus, company car scheme and contributory pension.
Our client seeks an Agronomy and Product Manager. The company is a leading, innovative and expanding force in the provision of organic waste recycling servi...
- Competitive plus perfomance related bonus and benefits.
This is a growth opportunity. The primary purpose of the role is to develop the sales of non service agrochemicals to large scale enterprises and wholesale c...
- South East England
- An attractive remuneration package dependant on experience
Our client is a very successful, financially strong, agricultural merchant business supplying farmers with major inputs.
- South East
- Negotiable dependant on experience
A world leading Fresh Produce Marketing company is looking to recruit a talented graduate who has a strong interest in the fresh produce industry, a good kno...