Jobs in North West England
Found 37 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Applicants should live between M62 and M4 motorways - a territory will be defined within this band
- A good salary, car, performance bonus and pension.
Our client is a dynamic and rapidly growing business in the livestock products sector. The company is seeking an experienced agricultural sales person to man...
Advertise farm jobs on www.needafarmer.com. Harvest students, tractor drivers, milkers, shepherds, apprentices, anything farming!
- Nantwich, Cheshire
- £23,930 - £32,998
We are looking for an individual with Farm Business Management experience, to join a committed and enthusiastic team to engage with students at all levels in...
- A highly competitive salary
To work within a well-established dairy farming business. 270 cows, mainly NZ Friesian, which grase across the extensive ringfenced platform. Should be ex...
- £22,958 to 26,276
Stanley High School wish to appoint a Farm Manager to help establish and run their micro farm situated at Stanley High School in Southport.
- Eden Valley, Cumbria
An excellent opportunity to live and work in a beautiful location. 500 cows, 700 acre grass based dairy unit, new 40/80 parlour with feeders
- North UK & Ireland. Home based
- Attractive package
AGCO is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of agricultural equipment and related replacement parts with a wide range of products to me...
- Home based in Northern England
- Attractive basic salary with normal company benefits
On behalf of a well known Supplement company, a Ruminant Technical Sales Manager is required. This job is primarily aimed at business to business merchant ...
- Shropshire/Cheshire/Lancashire. required to live within reasonable commuting distance.
- A significant salary according to experience is on offer, company car and other company benefits.
Shire Consulting working exclusively with James & Co requires a focused sales specialist, selling to livestock farmers.
- Several opportunities exist for home based territories in Shrops/Staffs/Cheshire/Lancs/Sth Cumbria
- A significant basic salary awaits, along with car and company benefits
Graduate Opportunity A Major Animal Feed company with brand image for feed quality, personal customer service and technical support seeks Trainee dairy co...
- Competitive salary
Home to some of the UK’s leading dairy brands, including Cravendale, Anchor, Lurpak and Tickler, Arla Foods is the UK’s number one dairy company.
- Near Kendal, South Lakes
Required for dairy/sheep farm near Kendal, South Lakes
- North Cheshire
On 800 acre north Cheshire Farm
- Circa £20,000 basic + excellent OTE and full benefits package!
This Area Sales Manager position, will involve selling range of farm consultancy services to dairy farmers to improve their dairy farm profitability.
- Nationwide Areas - Throughout the UK!
- Superb basics, OTE's and commission levels! As well as great other benefits!
Due to growth, various area sales manager roles have arisen within various market leaders in ruminant feed throughout the UK. These highly prestigious indust...
- North Wales
- Excellent basic salary, OTE & Overall benefits package!
This Area Sales Manager position, will involve selling range of specialist Veterinary Pharmaceuticals/Animal Health Products to farmers and vets throughout N...
- North West
- Superb basic, OTE and overall package!
This North West Area Sales Manager position, will involve selling range of specialist Veterinary Pharmaceuticals/Animal Health Products to farmers and vets.
- North West/Midlands of England
- Excellent basic salary with significant bonus earning potential, company car and pension.
Due to continued growth and expansion our clients are seeking a professional Dairy product sales person to join their highly successful team of Area Business...
- Northern Region UK
- Competitive Salary and benefits (working from home)
HOME BASED Foliar Crop Nutrition Sales Specialist with good knowledge of root crops, particularly Potatoes. Ability to sell using technical knowledge and by ...
- An excellent salary, company car, contributory pension, life assurance and membership of BUPA
A leading Global Company seeks a technically qualified professional to develop the sales of their expanding fertiliser inputs.