Jobs in North West England
Found 9 jobs between £50,000 and £59,999 matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Nationwide Areas - Throughout the UK!
- Superb basics, OTE's and commission levels! As well as great other benefits!
Due to growth, various area sales manager roles have arisen within various market leaders in ruminant feed throughout the UK. These highly prestigious indust...
- North Wales
- Excellent basic salary, OTE & Overall benefits package!
This Area Sales Manager position, will involve selling range of specialist Veterinary Pharmaceuticals/Animal Health Products to farmers and vets throughout N...
- North West
- Superb basic, OTE and overall package!
This North West Area Sales Manager position, will involve selling range of specialist Veterinary Pharmaceuticals/Animal Health Products to farmers and vets.
- Northern Region UK
- Competitive Salary and benefits (working from home)
HOME BASED Foliar Crop Nutrition Sales Specialist with good knowledge of root crops, particularly Potatoes. Ability to sell using technical knowledge and by ...
- United Kingdom
- Competitive package
The ProCam group of businesses operates throughout the UK as a technical agronomy business. Our growth demands that we have new people join our business and ...
- This is a home based role.
- A negotiable salary, performance bonus, car allowance and the opportunity to grow volume and share.
UK SALES MANAGER – ANIMAL NUTRITION to develop substantial new business through an increased product portfolio from its new parent company with interests in ...
- Midlands office base - must visit regularly
- Senior role attracting a salary with a performance bonus, company car and pension.
A “hands on” proven sales manager required to lead a team of six in an independent UK based agricultural livestock business. The company has a strong custome...
- Home based.
- A negotiable salary, performance bonus, company car scheme and contributory pension.
Our client seeks an Agronomy and Product Manager. The company is a leading, innovative and expanding force in the provision of organic waste recycling servi...
- North of England
- Comprehensive rewards package is offered commensurate with the seniority of the role
Our progressive client seeks a Broiler Farms Manager to manage a team of managers in the north of England to ensure the effective and efficient running of th...