Sales & Marketing jobs
Found 89 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Helston, Cornwall
- £31,000 OTE with uncapped earning potential
Like every NFU Mutual Agency office, our Helston office is at the heart of the local community.
- Scotland and the Borders
- Competitive salary
We are seeking an enthusiastic & committed Area Manager to join our Specialities team.
- East Midlands or East Anglia
- Competitive remuneration package plus benefits based on potential and experience.
Experienced Farms Traders sought to join a dynamic and growing business - where ambitious and motivated individuals will be appreciated and can rapidly make ...
- Home based in England preferably close to a main motorway network
- Highly Significant Salary and rewards Package plus Car and company benefits
On behalf of a global player promoting animal health through nutrition in animal production and with a worldwide market presence in over 100 countries, Shir...
- Home based in Northern England
- Attractive basic salary with normal company benefits
On behalf of a well known Supplement company, a Ruminant Technical Sales Manager is required. This job is primarily aimed at business to business merchant ...
- Home based Somerset or close to M5, Exeter - North to Bristol
- A significant salary package plus car and company benefits for the above personal profile .
A major Animal Feed manufacturing company with brand image for feed quality, customer service and technical support seeks sales specialist for the South West...
- Shropshire/Cheshire/Lancashire. required to live within reasonable commuting distance.
- A significant salary according to experience is on offer, company car and other company benefits.
Shire Consulting working exclusively with James & Co requires a focused sales specialist, selling to livestock farmers.
- Several opportunities exist for home based territories in Shrops/Staffs/Cheshire/Lancs/Sth Cumbria
- A significant basic salary awaits, along with car and company benefits
Graduate Opportunity A Major Animal Feed company with brand image for feed quality, personal customer service and technical support seeks Trainee dairy co...
- The successful candidate will need to reside with in the Midlands . Ring for location details.
- Significant and first class salary package and company benefits for this senior management role.
A feed product manager is wanted by a major player in the Midlands and Wales animal feed market. The successful candidate will take a senior management role ...
- UK Home-based
- Excellent salary, plus a company car, contributory pension, life assurance and membership of BUPA
A highly motivated and experienced Technical Sales Representative is required to join a leading Global Company supplying high quality calcium carbonate to in...
- UK Homebased
- Competitive salary, company car, contributory pension, life assurance and membership of BUPA
An exciting career opportunity has arisen for an experienced Agricultural Sales Manager with a leading Global Company.
- The Midlands, Wales and East Anglia
- The remuneration package is commensurate with the position and a company vehicle will be provided.
An exciting and varied career opportunity has arisen for an experienced Area Sales Manager with a well-known and highly respected market leading manufacturer...
- Wales, Midlands, East Anglia
- £30,000-£35,000 basic, plus superb OTE and benefits!
This highly prestigious industry leading manufacturer is looking for an Area Sales Manager to cover the central belt of the UK (Wales, the Midlands & East An...
- Dependant on experience
An Operations Manager is required for an international import and export company which markets and distributes specialist agricultural products.
- Devon / Cornwall
- £20,000 - £35,000 basic (dependent upon experience).
Working for a market leader, this Area Sales Manager position will involve selling a range of farm inputs to farmers throughout the Devon and Cornwall sales ...
- £25,000 - £30,000 basic
Working for a well-established agricultural supplies company. This position as a Retail Manager of an extremely successful agricultural store in Cornwall
- UK Role
- Competitve package + commission + car + benefits
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY to join the UK’s leading Horticultural supplier; selling a niche range of prducts to a niche market of Soft /Top fruit growers. Rewardin...
- Circa £20,000 basic + excellent OTE and full benefits package!
This Area Sales Manager position, will involve selling range of farm consultancy services to dairy farmers to improve their dairy farm profitability.
- Nationwide Areas - Throughout the UK!
- Superb basics, OTE's and commission levels! As well as great other benefits!
Due to growth, various area sales manager roles have arisen within various market leaders in ruminant feed throughout the UK. These highly prestigious indust...
- North Wales
- Excellent basic salary, OTE & Overall benefits package!
This Area Sales Manager position, will involve selling range of specialist Veterinary Pharmaceuticals/Animal Health Products to farmers and vets throughout N...
- North West
- Superb basic, OTE and overall package!
This North West Area Sales Manager position, will involve selling range of specialist Veterinary Pharmaceuticals/Animal Health Products to farmers and vets.
- North West/Midlands of England
- Excellent basic salary with significant bonus earning potential, company car and pension.
Due to continued growth and expansion our clients are seeking a professional Dairy product sales person to join their highly successful team of Area Business...