Jobs in Scotland
Found 16 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Home based in Northern England
- Attractive basic salary with normal company benefits
On behalf of a well known Supplement company, a Ruminant Technical Sales Manager is required. This job is primarily aimed at business to business merchant ...
- Nationwide Areas - Throughout the UK!
- Superb basics, OTE's and commission levels! As well as great other benefits!
Due to growth, various area sales manager roles have arisen within various market leaders in ruminant feed throughout the UK. These highly prestigious indust...
- North West/Midlands of England
- Excellent basic salary with significant bonus earning potential, company car and pension.
Due to continued growth and expansion our clients are seeking a professional Dairy product sales person to join their highly successful team of Area Business...
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a skilled and motivated individual to manage a 1600 acre mainly combinable arable unit
- United Kingdom
- Competitive package
The ProCam group of businesses operates throughout the UK as a technical agronomy business. Our growth demands that we have new people join our business and ...
- This is a home based role.
- A negotiable salary, performance bonus, car allowance and the opportunity to grow volume and share.
UK SALES MANAGER – ANIMAL NUTRITION to develop substantial new business through an increased product portfolio from its new parent company with interests in ...
- North and midlands of England
- A good remuneration package consisting of a salary, performance bonus and other benefits.
Our world leading client seeks a top class Ruminant Feed Consultant to work closely with the Sales Manager and the company’s sales team in the north and midl...
- The rewards will reflect the calibre of the successful applicant.
Well respected leader in the specialist nutrition, health and hygiene products market is seeking a dynamic representative to service new and existing trade c...
- Fife, Sentral Scotland
- A competitive salary
200 cow unit in Fife. Herd is cubicle housed averaging 9000 litres, 5 year old 15:30 parlour. All aspects of herdmanship to be undertaken. Need to have ex...
- UK Based
- Basic Salary of between £45k - £60K DOE + Fantastic OTE
THE ROLE: This UK Business Development Management position based from home, will involve working for an exciting international market leader within crop p...
- Scotland, Cumbria and North Yorkshire
- Basic Salary: £30,000-£40,000 basic (dependent upon experience). Commission: £Superb 1st year OTE
Due to growth, an area sales manager role has arisen within a prestigious and market leading manufacturer of agricultural tractors, agricultural machinery an...
- SOUTH WEST SCOTLAND
- Competitive - with the opportunity to build a business
Due to continued growth and expansion this long established business is seeking a dedicated and professional person to join their highly successful team of e...
- Humberside towards the borders
- Negotiable, competitive salary and the opportunity to grow nationwide and internationally
We have been retained to secure the services of a Sales Manager, north region, in the arable sector. The operating area is typically from Humberside towards ...
- East of England & Ireland
- £35,000 - £40,000 basic + Performance/annual bonus, fully expensed company car,plus full package
Working for a clear market leader, as a Key Account Manager, throughout the East of England and Ireland, in order to promote natural beneficial insects and m...
- Remuneration dependant on experience.
Our Client is a successful merchant, supplying essential farm inputs to farmers throughout England, Wales and Scotland.They are currently looking for a Sales...
- Scotland and the Borders
- Competitive salary
We are seeking an enthusiastic & committed Area Manager to join our Specialities team.