Jobs in South East England
Found 41 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Dependant on experience
An Operations Manager is required for an international import and export company which markets and distributes specialist agricultural products.
- Longparish near Andover
Based in the village of Longparish near Andover, Lakeworth Farming Ltd is a progressive contract farming business growing 1700 ha of combinable cro...
- Nr Dorking, Surrey
- Excellent pay package
A focused herdsperson to join a family team on a very well run dairy farm near Dorking. 200 Holsteins producing in excess of 10,000l per cow. A computerised...
- Beaulieu in the New Forest
Situated at Beaulieu in the New Forest, we require an enthusiastic experienced team player for our full range of modern equipment (Bateman RB 25, Lexion 460,...
- Nationwide Areas - Throughout the UK!
- Superb basics, OTE's and commission levels! As well as great other benefits!
Due to growth, various area sales manager roles have arisen within various market leaders in ruminant feed throughout the UK. These highly prestigious indust...
- Petersfield, Hampshire
- Subject to age and experience
1000 acre organic farm in Petersfield. 200 H/F cows, 30:30 HB parlour; a functional unit with good handling facilities. Well looked after herd yielding aro...
- Charing, Kent
- Competitive salary
RW Crawford are pleased to offer the following positions at their new Charing Depot, Kent.
- East Anglia, UK
- Attractive Basic Salary + Benefits
EXCITING NEW OPPORTUNITY in Agricultural Machinery Sales. One of the largest UK distributers of a leading brand is looking for an exceptional sales person to...
- South West London / M25 UK
- Competitive and Rewarding
Horticultural Service Technicians required for immediate start in Essex for large dealership network. Good rates of pay, bonus, benefits and a company that i...
- Hertfordshire UK
- Competitive OTE + Benefits
NEW EXCITING Opportunity in Hertfordshire for an experienced Agricultural Service Technician. Attractive salary, career progression and full support await su...
- Southern / Eastern Region UK
- Competitive Salary and benefits (working from home)
HOME BASED Foliar Crop Nutrition Sales Specialist with good knowledge of root crops, particularly Potatoes. Ability to sell using technical knowledge and by ...
- Haywards Heath
A new contract farming business is seeking a positive and motivated individual to help manage 240 organic, autumn calving cows on a well equipped farm with a...
- An excellent salary, company car, contributory pension, life assurance and membership of BUPA
A leading Global Company seeks a technically qualified professional to develop the sales of their expanding fertiliser inputs.
- South East Region
- £Dependent upon experience + Fantastic package
Due to growth, this company are looking for an experienced Service Engineer, with a proven track record in the agricultural machinery/farm machinery industry...
- Essex and Herts border
Primary, secondary cultivations and drilling tasks on 2,750 acres on Essex and Herts border.
- United Kingdom
- Competitive package
The ProCam group of businesses operates throughout the UK as a technical agronomy business. Our growth demands that we have new people join our business and ...
- Excellent basic (dependent upon experience). Plus superb bonus structure, etc
his Technical Crop Support Specialist position is for a BASIS qualified candidate with commercial experience to join a true worldwide chemical manufacturer m...
- Esses, Bedforshire, Hertfordshire
- Salary/consultancy fees plus substantial performance bonus
RENEWABLE ENERGY CO-ORDINATOR – ANAEROBIC DIGESTERS Enthusiastic person to co-ordinate the operational activities of three anaerobic digesters spaced with...
- Fully expensed accommodation will be provided along with minimum wage.
This is a temporary contract which will last for for circa one month, maybe more, starting from 1st June 2013. This is a real opportunity for a trainee who...
- Southern counties of England - ideally towards south west and south Wales
- A comprehensive rewards package is offered commensurate with the experience and potential.
Ambitious Blends Manager, to "champion" blended feeds sales to the sales team and to farm and wholesale customers for an ambitious company servicing the sout...