Technical/Mechanical Services jobs in East of England
Found 16 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Competitive salary
Due to continued growth in the Self Propelled Sprayer & Sugar Beet Harvester market, we are now looking to increase our After Sales team
- East Anglia
Do you have a passion for Arable, Agronomy or Agricultural Engineering? Do you have a keen interest and working knowledge of Agricultural Machinery?
- Southern / Eastern Region UK
- Competitive Salary and benefits (working from home)
HOME BASED Foliar Crop Nutrition Sales Specialist with good knowledge of root crops, particularly Potatoes. Ability to sell using technical knowledge and by ...
- Essex, UK
- Competitve and rewarding
Horticultural Service Technicians required for immediate start in Essex for large dealership network. Good rates of pay, bonus, benefits and a company that i...
- An excellent salary, company car, contributory pension, life assurance and membership of BUPA
A leading Global Company seeks a technically qualified professional to develop the sales of their expanding fertiliser inputs.
- Essex and Herts border
Primary, secondary cultivations and drilling tasks on 2,750 acres on Essex and Herts border.
- Fulbourn, Cambridgeshire
- £Competitive + Benefits + Car
Nothing stands still at Syngenta. We’re constantly looking for new and better ways to help generate high yielding and better quality crops for a growing glob...
- £16,365 - £19,662 per annum
To provide support for the teaching of machinery by maintaining, preparing and repairing equipment and providing day-to-day co-ordination of the training wor...
- Esses, Bedforshire, Hertfordshire
- Salary/consultancy fees plus substantial performance bonus
RENEWABLE ENERGY CO-ORDINATOR – ANAEROBIC DIGESTERS Enthusiastic person to co-ordinate the operational activities of three anaerobic digesters spaced with...
- EAST ANGLIA
- A comprehensive rewards package is offered
A professional Site Manager is required in East Anglia who can bring cultural change to the farm animal feed production site
- Home based.
- A negotiable salary, performance bonus, company car scheme and contributory pension.
Our client seeks an Agronomy and Product Manager. The company is a leading, innovative and expanding force in the provision of organic waste recycling servi...
- Cambs/Beds/Herts - please call Margaret for precise office base details.
- Excellent salary and benefits
Hydraulics product specialist for office based technical support role in friendly office. Lots of contact with dealers, agricultural machinery manufacturers ...
- Good remuneration and prospects
Are you enthusiastic, hard-working, reliable, self-motivated, yet a team player?
- East of England & Ireland
- £35,000 - £40,000 basic + Performance/annual bonus, fully expensed company car,plus full package
Working for a clear market leader, as a Key Account Manager, throughout the East of England and Ireland, in order to promote natural beneficial insects and m...
- UK Based role with International travel on a monthy basis.
- Up to £60K Basic (Depending Upon Experience) + Many Company Benefits including Company Car.
Sales Manager role selling range of specialist animal feed additives and animal feed ingredients to animal feed manufacturers, animal feed mixers, throughout...
- South of England
- Excellent salary plus company car, laptop, and company pension and sickness scheme
Our client is a long-established, well respected and successful supplier of farm livestock machinery and equipment.