UK Genomic Consultant
De Lacy Executive has been retained to recruit a Genetics Consultant, for a renowned and pioneering company within the industry. This is a home-based role within the UK and travel to selected EU countries will be necessary. Due to their continued growth, our client is now seeking a motivated, flexible and personable candidate, with a commitment to delivering first class technical advice to support farmers in maximising the full potential of their livestock.
You will be responsible for the launch and promotion of genomic testing and other related services offered by the client to achieve continuous genetic improvement in the customers herd. The role will involve working closely with farmers to build existing and new relationships to deliver sales growth and achieve individual targets both from the desk and on farm. You will also be expected to develop and maintain knowledge of the industry and market trends in order to best satisfy the customer and business needs. Your in-depth knowledge of bovine genetics will be required to fulfil customer and sales team training requirements, as well as enabling you to proactively respond to various issues on farms.
- An understanding of Bovine Genomic Testing and the dairy industry.
- Proven experience of working within a fast paced and focussed sales role and business unit sales target.
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written with a proven record of building positive relationships, both external and internal to the organisation.
- Flexibility with working hours to accommodate the needs of the customer.
- Ability to travel both domestic UK and International.
- Full clean driving license.
Remuneration: A competitive remuneration package with ongoing professional development.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Grace Nugent on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485521, Mobile 07436 808024 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation
More searches like this
- Livestock Specialist £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber
- Animal Health & Nutrition Specialist £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber
- Dairy Specialist £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber
- Genetics & Breeding Specialist £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber