ASSISTANT CONTRACTS MANAGER
WHAT’S THE JOB? ASSISTANT CONTRACTS MANAGER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? An organisation which specialises in land drainage services throughout the UK
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Land services and drainage
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Competitive salary + company vehicle
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? East Anglia
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? In this exciting and varied role within a vibrant company, you will be supporting the existing contract management team to ensure the delivery of clients' projects. The role will involve liaising with clients and preparing proposals and quotations for land drainage schemes, including project plans, negotiating with customers and then assisting in the management of the project.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- A close understanding of farming and land management
- Knowledge of agricultural cycles and systems as well as an understanding of ground conditions/soils
- Practical experience on a farm or in construction
- A qualification in an agriculture-related field or similar
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
So, we’ve caught your attention and motivation? We would love to hear from you if you are keen to find out more. Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), a little bit about you and where you want your successful career to head. You can send it directly to us at – email@example.com or call 07585 047981