Farm Management Support Advisor – Dairy Sector – Part-Time Opportunity
4 days left
- Part Time
De Lacy Executive’s client is a leading Manufacturer of automated milking equipment. An exciting new career opportunity has arisen for a Farm Management Support Advisor to join their team.
Your primary role will be to support and coach dairy farmers, both during and after transition to automatic milking and/or feeding, proactively building long term relationships to help them optimise their business.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required to enable you to develop effective partnerships with a range of local specialists, including vets, feed advisors and farm consultants and for you to initiate and perform training for dairy farmers and other 3rd parties.
You will provide support during the sales process, attending and contributing to open days and you will contribute/lead on projects within a defined project plan.
This is a home-based role and Ideal candidates will be based in either Derbyshire or Wales. We will be considering candidates on a part-time basis.
- Educated to HND level or above in a relevant subject
- Good knowledge and experience in robotic farm management (feed management, animal health, animal reproduction and barn layout/cow comfort)
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Proven experience in coaching and mentoring others
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strategic thinker
- Strong organisational skills
- Full UK driving licence
A competitive remuneration package and company car is on offer to the successful candidate.
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Amanda Latham on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485524, Mobile 07730218934
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
Apply for Farm Management Support Advisor – Dairy Sector – Part-Time Opportunity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Farm Work Technician £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in North Wales
- Livestock Technician £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in North Wales
- Sales & Marketing Technician £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in North Wales
- Animal Health & Nutrition Technician £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in North Wales
- Dairy Technician £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in North Wales