AREA SALES MANAGER
WHAT’S THE JOB? AREA SALES MANAGER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A long-term, respected key player in the UK precision technology sector, the Company has an extensive customer base, maintaining very close links with both the market and the machinery dealer network. Viewed as the go-to business for an expanding portfolio of high quality and innovative technology solutions across both arable and livestock, the Company has an excellent reputation for providing expert levels of aftersales support and customer service, thereby guaranteeing significant levels of repeat business.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Precision Farming Technologies
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Excellent salary + bonus + vehicle + benefits
WHAT’S THE LOCATION? East Anglia
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? Generating and following up enquiries both from end users and the agricultural machinery dealer network, this is a home-based role in which you will be responsible for managing your own sales territory. You’ll be actively promoting the Company’s full product range, maintaining relationships with an established customer base as well as winning new business, whilst working towards agreed annual objectives.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- You should be motivated by achieving sales, working to and exceeding targets and possess a healthy commercial and opportunity-identifying focus
- Passionate about current and future technologies, you’ll have a strong interest in the growing technology solutions sector
- You’ll understand farming’s varied systems and methods, with a background in agriculture that allows you to successfully engage with potential customers
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are required, along with the ability to listen and report market and end-user feedback
- Organisational ability is a key factor in achieving success in this position; you’ll be capable of planning visits and arranging your own schedule effectively around regular sales meetings, training events, local and national shows and exhibitions
- Your hands-on and practical abilities will allow you to assist with installations and operator training (you should be competent in driving a tractor and operating machinery)
- We’d expect a good all-round standard of IT literacy, including MS Office, CRM and social media, and you’ll be comfortable in delivering presentations to colleagues or customer groups
- A full, clean driving licence is required, along with a desire to travel
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
So, if this sounds like you and you are motivated by the opportunity to join a leading (and expanding) business within the precision technology sector, we’d love to hear from you! Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), a little bit about you and where you want your successful career to head. You can send it directly to us - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07810 755594