Service Engineer/Trainee Service Engineer – Home-based - Stafordshire/Cheshire/Shropshire
Do you have a have a passion for Dairy Farming? Are you mechanically minded with an interest in electronics? Are you looking for a rewarding career that will provide variety and an interesting working environment? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Due to continued growth, a highly successful, world leading dairy equipment manufacturer seeks a Service Engineer to join their team. Ideal candidates will be based in the counties of Stafordshire, Cheshire or Shropshire.
As well as experienced engineers, this role could be suitable for a new graduate engineer or a mechanically minded, experienced dairy farm worker wishing to progress his/her career.
After the completion of structure trained, your duties will be involved in the final installation process of new robots. Starting them up, testing and making necessary adjustments, as well as carrying our routine service and maintenance jobs in accordance with service contracts and executing routine preventative maintenance.
A good knowledge of dairy farming is required to enable you to give advice to farmers about milking, cow behaviour, milk quality and maintenance, as well as on product, cow and robot use.
- Good knowledge of dairy cattle, including cow health in relation to milk
- Demonstrate an understanding of the effects of nutrition and housing on the health and behaviour of cows
- Strong computer/IT skills with the ability to assess and alter both software and hardware settings
- Mechanically minded and competent in the use of tools
- Experience of or a keen interest in electronics, with a willingness to learn
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout the territory and to work overtime as required.
- Full UK driving licence
A competitive remuneration package and comprehensive training is on offer to the successful candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Amanda Latham on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485524, Mobile 07730218934 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation
More searches like this
- Livestock Specialist £25,000 - £29,999 jobs in Shropshire
- Machinery Specialist £25,000 - £29,999 jobs in Shropshire
- Animal Health & Nutrition Specialist £25,000 - £29,999 jobs in Shropshire
- Dairy Specialist £25,000 - £29,999 jobs in Shropshire
- Engineering Specialist £25,000 - £29,999 jobs in Shropshire