Quality Compliance & Accreditation Manager – Central and South of England
De Lacy Executive has been retained to recruit a Quality Compliance and Accreditation Manager for a global food supply chain manufacturer.
The homebased role will report to the company's Senior Quality Compliance and Accreditation Manager and will be responsible for ensuring all owned and operated plants in the UK and Ireland and associated trading businesses comply with the law, relevant feed assurance schemes, in line with the companies quality policy and customer requirements and that all suppliers are compliant.
- Ensuring that staff are trained in feed and food safety and legislative compliance matters based on the Quality Management System and HACCP.
- Ensuring the maintenance, regular review and development of living HACCP Studies to ensure that Feed and Food Safety is central to the business
- Aid in the management of content of the Quality Management System, its practical implementation and successful operation
- Management of all aspects of accreditation including arranging external legal, industry and customer audits and providing follow up, internal auditing and corrective action resolution and reporting
- Ensuring that the businesses apply all current EU and UK feed legislation appropriately
- Liaison with enforcement bodies as and when required
- Support with the management, development and communication of Feed Safety Benchmarking within the Business
- Supporting the approval and management of raw material suppliers through and relevant auditing and issue investigation
The successful candidate will work enthusiastically to drive continuous improvement in all areas of responsibility. They will understand feed law and have a passion to ensure that the company is always operating legally and ethically but with maximum commercial flexibility.
- HACCP Qualification.
- Experience and understanding of Quality Assurance Management and/or Quality Systems.
- Highly effective verbal and organisational skills.
- Ability to network and build effective professional relationships Analytical with effective problem solving and the ability to manage a heavy workload through reactive and proactive demands.
- Full UK driving license.
This role will involve the candidate having to travel and spending nights away, as required.
Remuneration: A competitive remuneration package to reflect the experience of the individual.
Interested to know more about this excellent opportunity? Please call Hannah Graham on 01885 485527/01885 483440 or email your CV or enquiry to Hannah.email@example.com Thank you.
To Apply please send your CV.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at our website. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.