Agronomy Sales Team Manager
De Lacy Executive are looking for Agronomists to further develop a successful Arable business located in the South West.
Our client is a well-established, reputable family business that is looking to grow and continue to provide excellent service to its Arable customers.
Ideally the right candidate will be BASIS qualified and have at least 3 years Crop Consultancy or Arable Agronomy experience. Further training and support is readily available for the right person. Advanced Trainees that can demonstrate technical and commercial ability will also be considered - local farming knowledge will be an advantage.
- Previous arable agronomy experience - arable farm management/trials/research/crop protection will all be considered.
- Candidates ideally will have a relevant HND or Degree in Agriculture, Science, or similar.
- BASIS qualified.
- Good communications skills both verbal and written.
- A confident and determined manner.
- Attention to detail.
- A flexible approach to work and managing changing workloads.
- Full driving licence.
- A competitive package is available for the right candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.