Sales Manager/Farm Manager – Agricultural Machinery – East Midlands
De Lacy Executive have been retained on an exclusive basis to recruit for an exciting and varied new role based in the East Midlands.
Our client is a machinery manufacturer/distributor. They also own a small 720 acre working arable farm, which they use to demonstrate, test and market their innovative, high end specialist products.
This is a dual role, 60% machinery sales and 40% farm management. We are ideally seeking candidates with proven sales experience but we are also keen to hear from those wishing to start a career in sales, who possess the right aptitude and skill set.
The sales role will involve :
· Managing the sales of our clients range of machinery and equipment
· Taking enquiries
· Following up quotations
· Organising demonstrations and shows
· Liaising with the International supplier
· Planning orders
Candidates must have a solid arable farming background and be willing to spend some of their time in a hands on role. You will need to be competent in operating farm machinery as the job will involve managing the farm. Duties will include managing crop establishment, performing spraying, drilling, planting and some cultivation work using our clients equipment. Assistance will be provided at peak times and all harvesting on the farm is contracted out
· Arable farming experience - Essential
· Spraying/drilling/cultivations experience - Essential
· Sales experience – Desirable
· Excellent organisation and planning skills
· Flexible, with the ability to work off own initiative
· Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
· Financially astute
· Good computer skills
· Clean UK driving license
An attractive remuneration package will be on offer dependent on experience, which will include a competitive salary, plus structured commission for equipment sales and an annual bonus for the arable farm management. A company vehicle will also be provided.
To apply for this exciting new career opportunity:
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter (in Word or RTF format please, not PDF) to email@example.com
For more information please call: Amanda Latham on Office: 01885 483440, DDI: 01885 485524, Mobile: 07730 218934
Please be assured that all calls are treated in complete confidence
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
More searches like this
- Arable & Agronomy Sprayer Operator £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in East Midlands Region
- Machinery Sprayer Operator £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in East Midlands Region
- Sales & Marketing Sprayer Operator £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in East Midlands Region
- Property, Land & Estates Management Sprayer Operator £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in East Midlands Region