Bovine Genetics Sales Consultant - West Scotland
De Lacy Executive has been retained to recruit a Bovine Genetics Sales Consultant for our reputable client. This company prides themselves on extensive research and development, which helps them to support their farmers in maximising the full potential of their livestock. Due to continued expansion, they are seeking a driven, well organised individual to join their West Scotland territory.
This exciting opportunity requires the individual to build relationships with current and new customers to maximise sales within the area. This role will therefore require the successful applicant to visit farms on a regular basis to assess farmer needs, assist and advise how best to utilise the company products to reach on farm targets and provide guidance on problems that may arise on the farms.
- Previous sales experience essential
- Strong knowledge of dairy cattle and good experience of practical livestock management
- Capability to work autonomously with clear attention to detail
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Flexibility to travel the territory
- I.T literate
- Clean UK driving licence
Remuneration: A competitive remuneration package with ongoing professional development.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Annie Pushman on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485528 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
More searches like this
- Livestock Specialist £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Edinburgh
- Sales & Marketing Specialist £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Edinburgh
- Animal Health & Nutrition Specialist £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Edinburgh
- Dairy Specialist £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Edinburgh
- Technical Specialist £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Edinburgh