ASSISTANT LAND SUPPORT MANAGER
WHAT’S THE JOB? ASSISTANT LAND SUPPORT MANAGER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? An organisation which specialises in land drainage services throughout the UK
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Land services and drainage
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Competitive salary + company vehicle
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? East Anglia
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? This is an excellent opportunity to develop your management career in the agricultural/land management industry. An incredibly varied role within a vibrant company with state of the art equipment.
You will be supporting the existing contract management team to ensure the delivery of clients' projects. The role will involve liaising with clients and preparing proposals and quotations for land drainage schemes, including project plans, negotiating with customers and then assisting in the management of the project.
This role would suit someone with previous farm management experience who wants to make their next career step.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- Motivated, strong communicator and previous agriculture experience are the three main attributes needed for this role
- You will have passion for the role and the progression for a career within the company
- Knowledge of agricultural cycles and systems as well as an understanding of ground conditions/soils
- A close understanding of farming and land management
- Previous, practical farm management experience
- A qualification in an agriculture-related field or similar
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
So, we have your attention and motivation? We would love to hear from you if you are keen to find out more. In the first instance, please forward your CV together with a cover note and salary requirements to email@example.com or call 07769 697 843 and all successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your application. Please note that all applications will be treated with confidence.