Graduate Sales Trainee – KEENAN ALLTECH – Stamford
KEENAN ALLTECH is a respected leader in ethical and profitable farming solutions, focused on maximizing feed efficiency. They have a strong reputation for manufacturing quality mixer wagons – the MechFiber range. They pride themselves on continuous investment into new technology for the benefit of their customers globally. KEENAN ALLTECH has developed a range of sustainable solutions to enable farmers to overcome agricultural production challenges, improve rumen health and feed efficiency.
Keenan are keen to recruit a graduate trainee to join their sales team, working from the Stamford office and covering the East Midlands and the South of England. Initially supporting the existing sales team, the appointed individual will develop through ongoing training and will in time become a Regional Sales Manager in their own right. The role will be varied including telephone contact with farmers, organising mailers, product support, on farm activity, farming events, and monitoring campaigns.
- Recent graduate in Animal Science, Agriculture, Animal Nutrition, or similar
- Some knowledge of livestock production and ruminant nutrition – dairy, beef and sheep essential
- Must be able to communicate well with farmers and colleagues.
- Candidates need to be highly motivated with a can-do attitude and determination
- Commercial awareness and marketing skills would also be helpful
- Ability to work flexibly within a busy team
- Driving licence essential.
Ongoing training and career development will be encouraged and supported within this vibrant and successful business.
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits
Location: Stamford, Lincolnshire – office based with travel across the East Midlands and South of England
Please email your CV to Margaret Wilkinson at email@example.com or call Margaret on 07921 454473 for further details.