PRECISION FARMING SPECIALIST
WHAT’S THE JOB? PRECISION FARMING SPECIALIST
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A leading and well-established agricultural machinery dealership covering an extensive territory across Northern and Central England representing a major global tractor and harvesting brand along with other prestigious machinery franchises.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural Machinery – Precision Technology
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Competitive basic salary + bonus + company vehicle + training and additional benefits
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? North of England / North Midlands
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? In line with a growing portfolio of precision technology products, this brand-new group-wide role will focus on relationship building with a diverse range of customers, external suppliers and advisors, with the aim of generating increased revenue from the sale of technology solutions and systems. Whilst the role is commercially and customer focused, a semi-technical appreciation of the operation and installation of precision systems would be required experience, along with a healthy understanding of arable cropping systems.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- You’ll have a strong background in agriculture, understand arable cropping methods, crop rotation, precision technology and machinery operation - your passion for machinery and technology will be evident
- You’ll have good commercial awareness and the ability to identify, act on and maximise business opportunities,
- Your background could be within the agricultural machinery dealership or manufacturer sectors, specialist technology or agronomy services, or a skilled operator with a passion for leading and future technologies seeking career progression
- We’d like to see a strong interest in promoting the highest standards of customer service and communicating effectively to a wide range of stakeholders
- You’ll be switched on to everyday IT use, proficient in Microsoft Office applications and CRM – delivering training material and presentations will be part of your remit
- Your interpersonal skills should be well developed and show a level of intelligence to be able to successfully engage with existing and potential customers, colleagues, suppliers and industry advisors
- Tell us about your problem-solving approach, your ability to organise your own schedules and appointments, ability to work to deadlines
- We’ll need to know that you’re an advocate for change, and can adapt to an ever-changing industry
- If you have a relevant agricultural qualification this would be of interest, particularly in precision farming, agricultural engineering, crop science or agronomy, agribusiness or similar
- Integration of various farm management, data recording, mapping and guidance systems will be an area of interest
- You’ll be located ideally along the A1 / M1 corridor in North, West or South Yorkshire or the surrounding areas, have a clean driving licence, desire to travel and flexibility to stay away from home on occasion
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
If you’re a motivated individual keen to progress your career with one of the key players in the UK dealership network and be rewarded accordingly, we would love to hear from you. Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), a little bit about you and where your career is heading. You can send it directly to me - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07810 755594