UK SALES & DISTRIBUTION MANAGER
WHAT’S THE JOB? UK SALES & DISTRIBUTION MANAGER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A pioneering, future-focused organisation offering a unique value proposition in their product range, aimed at vegetation control operations across the world. With significant UK business and a growing list of export clients, the Company is set to take its next step in opening further European markets. Significant business development opportunities exist for a committed, quick-thinking sales professional.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Amenity Products and Machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Industry-leading basic salary + Commission + Company Vehicle + Benefits
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? UK
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? A field-based position, you will be responsible for looking after existing Accounts and also creating sales and setting up and managing dealers and distributors around the UK. A fantastic opportunity for a talented, ambitious individual who will have free reign to increase sales.
WHAT QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE DO I NEED?
- You’ll have a successful sales career to date, be motivated by meeting and exceeding targets
- A strong knowledge of the amenity and groundcare sector from significant professional experience in the professional groundcare machinery sector
- You’re a natural networker with a switched-on attitude and a keen eye for new business opportunities
- Experience in both setting and achieving sales / growth targets and other commercial KPIs is expected, along with the ability to interpret performance on an ongoing basis, adjusting a strategy where required
- Track record of year-on-year sales target achievement and growth
- Building and managing multiple distribution networks
- Consultative sales experience
- A full UK driving licence is required
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
This role will suit an entrepreneurial candidate looking to make a big impact on a relatively young company, and we’d love to hear from you. Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), a little bit about you and where you want your successful career to head. You can send it directly to us - email@example.com + 44 (0) 7810 755594