Animal Feed Product Manager- Derbyshire
De Lacy Executive are looking for an ambitious individual ready to make their mark in the Animal feed industry. This role focuses on young animal feed products and how they are marketed by this reputable global company. The purpose of the role is to develop and implement new product marketing plans to achieve future sales and profit objectives for the range of products as well as providing technical support to customers.
- Deliver product training and support within the organisation and outside to distributors, vets and farmers.
- Manage the formulation of the feed products.
- Drive promotion and profit growth.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager and Account Manager to deliver new products and concepts to the market.
- Experience in the feed industry and livestock production.
- A sound knowledge of current markets.
- A relevant degree.
- Self-motivated and be able to work within a team.
- A Full UK driving licence.
- A competitive salary is available for the right candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.