Area Sales Manager- Feed - North/Central Wales
De Lacy Executive are seeking an experienced Area Sales Manager to sell a mixture of blends and compound feed to farmers in an agreed territory within Wales. Working for a successful and established company, the right candidate will actively grow the business whilst providing trusted advice on farm to support productivity and profit. This opportunity will provide the successful candidate with a competitive remuneration package as well as the scope to flourish within a motivated and supportive team.
- Advise and sell feed on farm to customers within a sales territory.
- Establish strong relationships with internal teams within the business to ensure orders are up to date and farms are supported technically.
- Identify business opportunities within the area.
- Keep an organised account of sales activity to ensure all customers are provided with the best possible service.
- Previous and proven on farm sales experience.
- An agricultural background.
- A motivated and enthusiastic attitude.
- An organised and strategic approach to sales.
- A Full UK driving licence.
- A competitive salary is available for the right candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jane Righton: Office 01885 483440, DD: 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.