Trainee Farm Trader or Graduate Trainee - East Anglia
Great career opportunity for recent graduates with a keen interest in AgriBusiness!
Our client is a leading agricultural business; they are very well established with farmer customers around the country. This is a great graduate entry level job opportunity to join a well-respected, friendly, and established team, which ambitiously continues to grow. A full training programme is offered to new starters over the first 12 months – and there will also be ongoing career development opportunities for the future.
The Trainee will get involved in all aspects of the business – buying from, selling to, and advising farmers. The role is mainly office based but will involve daily contact with farmers and some farm visits. In addition, there will be attendance at agricultural events and farmer meetings.
Candidate requirements: -
· Sound knowledge of the agriculture, arable farming and combinable crops in the UK.
· Excellent communications skills.
· Numeracy and IT literacy
· Confident self – starter
· Agricultural qualification – degree/foundation degree/HND preferred, although not essential.
· Full driving licence
· Full training programme at the regional office will be provided over the first 12 months.
Location: East Anglia
Salary: Competitive starting salary package
Please forward your CV or enquiry to email@example.com or call Margaret on 07921 454473 to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
More searches like this
- Arable & Agronomy Trainee £20,000 - £24,999 jobs in Suffolk
- Sales & Marketing Trainee £20,000 - £24,999 jobs in Suffolk
- Food & Fresh Produce Trainee £20,000 - £24,999 jobs in Suffolk
- Trading & Purchasing Trainee £20,000 - £24,999 jobs in Suffolk
- Crop Science & Nutrition Trainee £20,000 - £24,999 jobs in Suffolk