R&D Agronomist – West Midlands
Autumn 2019 start!
Interesting new research field trials role with a leading global crop protection company. Working as part of an established and friendly Field Trials Team, the experimental crop trials work undertaken involves the development and testing of new products, and ongoing product development programmes. This is a practical crop trials role and will involve cultivations, spraying, harvesting and field assessments of arable and horticultural crops throughout the growing cycle. Field trials need to be performed to high standards to ensure that the data generated meets the necessary international standards.
- Good knowledge of arable crop production, crop agronomy and some understanding of crop protection products.
- Experienced in operating agricultural machinery e.g., tractor driving and spraying
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Organised approach and so able to focus on delivering results
- Skills to undertake detailed record keeping
- Computer literacy including Excel skills
- Some understanding of GEP – preferred
- Full driving licence
LOCATION: West Midlands.
SALARY: Competitive salary package with excellent career progression opportunities.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence, or call Margaret on 07921 454473 for further details.