UPL Account Manager UK and Ireland – Flexible Location
UPL has grown to hold a top five global crop protection position offering a broad range of proven solutions to protect and enhance plant growth. The stated aim of UPL is to be recognised as an icon for technology growth and innovation both here in the UK and Ireland and the other 130 other countries the company reaches.
Working with the established distribution network, the Account Manager will provide full commercial and technical support to customers with a range of responsibilities including:
- Provide full support to distributors with technical solutions and product positioning
- Propose product strategies and crop focus in line with the overall UPL crop and marketing strategy
- Liaise with key influencers and research organisations
- Provide input to business and marketing plans
- Identify and develop new business opportunities with technical and trials support for customers
We are looking for candidates who are clearly self-motivated with excellent interpersonal skills who have creative minds with the capability to transform development ideas into sales success. Candidates need to demonstrate a track record in building and maintaining relationships with customers and influencers. Ideally, candidates will be qualified to degree level in agricultural sciences and have at least three years relevant technical experience.
An attractive package, as well as opportunities to progress within the Company is on offer to the right candidate.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Brian Hutchison on 07765 222625 for a confidential discussion.