Communications Executive – Flexible Location
We delighted to be working with UPL, a top-five Global Crop Protection Manufacturer who is looking for a Communications Executive to implement marketing communication strategies and tactics by liaising with the commercial and technical teams, wider European colleagues and media professionals to publicise the UPL brand, products and services.
The Communications Executive will assist the Marketing Manager in the design and implementation of the overall marketing-communications strategy, and ensuring activity is aligned with commercial sales plans and seasonal demand planning.
The main duties will include:
- Create marketing and promotional assets for both print and digital including press releases, blogs, technical updates, web copy, newsletters, event material and brochures.
- Collaborate with external agencies and contacts to deliver larger projects and services such as design, print and advertising.
- Oversee the update and maintenance of the UPL UK & IE websites.
- Coordinate the UPL UK & IE event calendar and support with attendance where necessary.
- Liaise with relevant media contacts to amplify PR content and maximise media coverage.
- Manage UPL UK & IE social media channels, plan posts and share appropriate wider content.
- Drive internal communication within the team and beyond, including the organisation of team meetings.
- Work with the commercial and technical teams to support various business projects and sales and marketing initiatives.
We are looking for an individual who has comprehensive knowledge and experience of marketing and PR including digital. The successful candidate will be able to translate raw technical product information into the right voice for specified target audiences. Coupled with a degree or professional qualifications there is the need for excellent written and verbal communication skills. Some knowledge of agricultural markets would be an advantage.
There is flexibility on location and can be home-based or office-based. The company has offices in Peterborough and Warrington.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Brian Hutchison on 07765 222625 for a confidential discussion.