Practical Rural Contractor- Northumberland
De Lacy Executive have been obtained to recruit for the exciting position of Practical Rural Contractor, for an expanding contracting enterprise covering northern England and the Scottish Borders. Our client is renowned for its dedication to the environment and customer service.
The successful candidate will be very hands on and be able to adapt to changing working environments. They will be required to work alongside an existing team to create a strong team atmosphere; motivating and supporting the team throughout different projects. Ideally with a background of agricultural machinery and construction equipment and an empathy for rural and landscape preservation and the environment.
- A practical, organised and self-motivated character who works efficiently to lead the team by example.
- Practical experience of working within industry site management/forestry/horticultural or agricultural contracting.
- Mechanically minded with attention to detail.
- Well presented with a spark for business development for both small and large projects.
- Ability to plan and liaise with the business owner and prioritise workload. A can-do attitude with the passion to provide a first-class service.
Remuneration: A competitive remuneration package with ongoing professional development
Interested to know more about this excellent opportunity? Please call Hannah Graham on 01885 485527/01885 483440 or email your CV or enquiry to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation