Agricultural Operations Co-Ordinator – Herefordshire
De Lacy Executive has been retained to recruit an Agricultural Operation Co-Ordinator for a diverse and progressive arable business in Herefordshire. Working closely with the business owner, the role will be based on a 3,000+ acre farm consisting of cereals, potatoes and fruit.
This is an exciting new role within a small team, offering a unique opportunity to grow within the business and develop a career. Main duties will include to oversee and co-ordinate the efficient function and operation of the farm business sectors.
The successful candidate will be reliable, conscientious, and self-motivated. The farm is well maintained with modern machinery and equipment. This is fantastic opportunity for the right individual to join a thriving family business.
- A broad technical understanding and background of practical arable production – particularly potatoes.
- A strong desire to learn all aspects of running a food production business from primary production through to retail relationship management.
- Numerate and IT literate.
- Ideally BASIS qualified - not essential but would require a sound agronomy understanding.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment with changing priorities.
- An enthusiastic and flexible team player with good interpersonal skills and drive to succeed.
- UK driving licence.
Salary Package; In return for this unique opportunity, a competitive salary will be provided along with a vehicle and other benefits.
Interested? For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Laura Edwards on: Office 01885 483 440, DDI 01885 485 529, Mobile 07506 297 071 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.