Sales Support Engineer - Poultry Equipment - Derbyshire
Working within our clients sales department, the successful candidate will be responsible for growing the sales of their specialist products within the Poultry Production Market. This sector includes broilers, layers, turkey, game and duck.
Candidates will demonstrate an interest in poultry/livestock farming and they will possess a basic understanding of plumbing and water hygiene.
This is an office based role in Derbyshire and will include site visits around the UK. Full product training will be provided
- Organise and carry out on-farm site surveys and pump/product recommendations
- Plan and carry out installation of pumps on farm and set up of water treatment products
- Train customers on water quality and the relevant products
- Produce customer specific IFU’s (Instruction For Use)
- Managing any trial work and report data back to client
- Carry out water hygiene audits, including sampling and make recommendations.
- Providing ongoing technical product support and after sales service to the client
- Manage all customer water hygiene online portals and respond as required
- Basic understanding of plumbing
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT Skills
- Logical thinker
- Problem solving mindset
- Attention to detail
- Flexible with a willingness to travel
- Full UK driving licence
An attractive remuneration package is on offer to include a highly competitive salary company vehicle, laptop and phone.
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Amanda Latham on: Office 01885 483440, DDI 01885 485524 Mobile 07730 218934
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
Apply for Sales Support Engineer - Poultry Equipment - Derbyshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly