WHAT’S THE JOB? MARKETING ASSISTANT
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? With a powerful presence in many markets including the UK for many years, this hugely respected manufacturer of agricultural machinery sits at the top table of global manufacturing organisations.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural Machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits Package
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? West Midlands
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? Hugely rewarding, varied in its activities across a wide range of marketing and communications areas, the position would be an ideal fit for someone with a degree level marketing qualification along with some related professional experience, ideally in the agricultural sector.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- Whilst a marketing degree is useful, if you’re keen to progress an existing marketing career in agriculture and you have an agriculture-related qualification we still want to hear from you
- You’ll have a healthy knowledge of internet marketing activities and be capable of putting together advertising material to a high professional standard
- A journalistic flair and copy writing experience would also be highly valued - customer journeys and testimonials will be a key area of focus
- If you're familiar with camera work, still and video, this would also be an asset
- You’ll be switched on to current digital marketing technologies, possess a high standard of IT literacy and of course be an excellent communicator and team player
- The agricultural aspect is important – tell us about your passion for farming; maybe you’re currently working within the sector or you have an agriculture-related qualification
- You’ll be resident in or prepared to relocate to the West Midlands
- With excellent motivation levels, ambition and energy, you will recognise a great opportunity to progress your career with one of the most respected and high-profile names in the business!
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
So, if this ticks your boxes, you’re well motivated and you’ve got a successful agricultural marketing career behind you, we’d love to hear from you! Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), a little bit about you, your career to date and where you see yourself in future. You can send it directly to us - email@example.com or call 07810 755594