WHAT’S THE JOB? LAND FINDER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A collective of land agency professionals
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Land Development – residential and commercial
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? An excellent basic salary + car allowance
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? Home Based – with weekly trips to the Company’s HQ in York
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? Working remotely and visiting sites, the successful candidate will be developing a network of contacts and sourcing land development opportunities. The role will be public facing and require meeting with land owners and land agents to discuss the potential promotion of their land and negotiation through to Heads of Terms for development. It is fast paced and so you will need the ability to work under pressure, be part of a friendly team and able to maintain strong relationships with clients.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
This role would suit a driven individual who thrives to succeed, learn and develop within a strong team. Someone who is organised and has good time management skills to manage their schedule successfully. We would be interested in candidates who have previous land finding experience; however we would be equally interested in candidates who are sales driven and have experience in agriculture sales such as farm machinery, animal feed etc
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to maintain client relationships
- Confident in public facing role
- Full UK driving licence
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
So, we have your attention and motivation? We would love to hear from you if you are keen to find out more. In the first instance, please forward your CV together with a cover note and salary requirements to email@example.com or call (0) 7887 712 133 and all successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your application. Please note that all applications will be treated with confidence.
More searches like this
- Arable & Agronomy Trader £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in East of England
- Sales & Marketing Trader £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in East of England
- Horticulture, Forestry & Woodland Trader £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in East of England
- Property, Land & Estates Management Trader £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in East of England
- Trading & Purchasing Trader £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in East of England