The Chance to Work at De Lacy Executive – Worcestershire
De Lacy Executive are expanding. We want more great people to come and join our team of consultants to help deliver our ambitious growth plans. We provide high quality service in the recruitment and sourcing of candidates at varying levels, from graduates to senior management people, for permanent roles in the Agriculture and Food sectors.
This is not a sales role based upon volume targets. We pride ourselves on providing an honest and professional service to both employers and job seekers, and building a long-term relationship based upon trust and confidence. De Lacy Executive pride ourselves on being unique in our industry.
The position is largely office based from our office in Worcester with some travel to meet clients and candidates, and attendance at exhibitions. The pace of work is fast and demanding requiring a great deal of judgement and organisation.
Attitude and aptitude could be more relevant than qualifications and experience, so we are happy to hear from people who are ready to build their career after leaving further education or those who are already well established.
The principal objective of the position is to match the needs of our employer clients with the skills and experience of job seekers. However, dealing with different people adds a great deal of variation and skills to the process.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Work accurately with our extensive database.
- Communicate with external companies, clients and candidates.
- Interviewing candidates.
- Organise meetings and interviews.
- Follow our professional, tried and tested commercial protocols.
What we are looking for in applicants:
- A genuine interest in people.
- Integrity and honesty.
- An understanding of either Agriculture/Food/Pet/Equestrian/Land-based sectors.
- Great people skills.
- Relish working in a close team as well as on your own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Robust and resilient.
- Self-disciplined with an ability to prioritise.
- Solution finder.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Ideally, experience of working in a customer facing role.
- Valid UK driving licence.
Remuneration: The competitive package will be negotiable and based on a good salary and bonus basis according to experience and potential.
Please call Grace Nugent (Recruitment Team Manager) on 01885 485521/01885 483440/07436 808024 or email your CV or enquiry to email@example.com Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.
More searches like this
- Livestock Trainee £25,000 - £29,999 jobs in Worcestershire
- Arable & Agronomy Trainee £25,000 - £29,999 jobs in Worcestershire
- Academic & Education Trainee £25,000 - £29,999 jobs in Worcestershire
- Machinery Trainee £25,000 - £29,999 jobs in Worcestershire
- Sales & Marketing Trainee £25,000 - £29,999 jobs in Worcestershire