GROUP SERVICE MANAGER
1 day left
- Full Time
WHAT’S THE JOB? GROUP SERVICE MANAGER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? One of the largest and most successful names in the UK dealership network, representing premium brands over many years, with growth, stability and family values at its core.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural Machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Excellent salary package and OTE + vehicle + benefits
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? Essex, UK
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? A key member of the Senior Management Team, reporting to the Managing Director, you will be tasked with achieving maximum efficiency and profitability of a significantly-sized service function across multiple retail outlets, ensuring that customer service, employee safety and wellbeing, and commercial KPIs are tracked and achieved. You will be responsible for setting key objectives for branch service managers and ensuring that the Company maintains a robust and effective warranty process. For the right person, this is an exceptional career move demanding the highest standards of professional leadership and management.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- You’ll be able to demonstrate significant managerial and team leadership experience, ideally within a multi-departmental organisation or a retail dealership environment in the agricultural, construction or groundcare machinery sector, or be able to transfer equivalent skills from other sectors
- A strategic thinker, you will understand the need to work within a structure designed to achieve or exceed key objectives
- You’ll have a good technical knowledge of agricultural, construction and groundcare machinery, and the demands of the end user sector on their machinery
- You’re comfortable working under pressure and possess a strong multitasking ability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are key to the success of the role – high standards of written work as well as an outgoing personality
- You’ll understand the need to maintain and develop effective working relationships with key supplier personnel to understand and be in tune with their strategies
- Your IT skills will be of a high standard; in-depth CRM system knowledge and the ability to extract meaningful information to guide future development along with strong experience in Excel, exploiting its functionality to provide strong analysis and trend monitoring
- You’ll be people-focused, capable of identifying and retaining future leaders, maintain healthy working relationships across all departments and ensuring that training requirements are met across all sectors
- You’ll have a positive decision-making mindset, capable of arriving at the right decision based on fully understanding all factors
- Living in or prepared to relocate to Essex, you should have a full clean driving licence and be prepared to travel both within the UK and at times overseas
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
This is a genuine once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for the right person, motivated to achieve further career progression, with a wealth of relevant industry experience. If this is you and you want to find out more, we want to hear from you! Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), a little bit about you and where you want your successful career to head. You can send it directly to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07810 755594 all successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your application.