Advanced Trainee Arable Manager
De Lacy Executive has been retained to find an Arable Manager/Sprayer Operator for a diverse farming business in Suffolk. Working closely with the business owner, the role will be based on a large farm with cropping consisting of cereals, oilseeds, sugar beet & beans.
This is an exciting role within a small team offering a unique opportunity to grow within a business and develop, and to the right candidate offers a great deal of autonomy. Duties will include assisting in the day to day running of the farm, fertiliser, pesticide and herbicide application, cultivations and assisting in the harvest period.
- Several years practical arable farming experience.
- To achieve the agreed financial and production performance, for the land for which you are responsible.
- Striving to achieve the ideal balance between the highest standards of husbandry and profitability.
- A "hands on" practical and innovative arable farm manager who will contribute to discussions regarding the continuing development of the farming enterprise.
- PA1+2 certificates.
- Telescopic loader certificate is desirable but not essential.
- FACTS and BASIS qualifications are desirable but not essential (training can be provided for the right individual).
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment with changing priorities.
- An enthusiastic and flexible team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Competent with machinery maintenance and an awareness of environmental issues.
Remuneration: A competitive salary package to include a vehicle and a three bedroom house is on offer.
Interested to know more about this excellent opportunity? Please call Grace Nugent on 01885 485527/01885 483440 or email your CV or enquiry to email@example.com Thank you. De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation